Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Why I had a dispute with Jay Gatsby


My plan for winning my wife back went perfectly well. I intended to win her back whatever meant necessary. The key was Gatsby's exposure. Unmasking Gatsby would not only destroy the man my wife loved, but also himself. I never could had allowed my wife to fall into the claws of a repulsive liar. His vast wealth may had been equal with mine, but our lives were completely different. Daisy, Jordan, Nick, and I were all born differently then Gatsby. Gatsby was born with lack of self respect to who we were and he he was. Gatsby's parties, house, and his fancy clothes was his arrogance toward us. Gatsby's life didn't exist neither did his friends, past, present, and future. Gatsby was living in a lie. But one thing was true: He wanted my wife's heart and I could not allow that to happen to Daisy. Daisy would soon run away into a life that was filled with lies, dishonesty, and despair. I could not stand by and let Daisy destroy herself, she needed to realize who Gatsby was. Gatsby could never cared more for Daisy then I did.

4 comments:

  1. Tom, it should occur to you that I would never leave you for Gatsby. We may have had a few affairs during the course of our marriage, but I never meant for that to impact our life together. You give me everything: a good reputation, enough money for us and our future family, and a beautiful place to call home. Those are the reasons I married you long ago and the reasons why I will never leave you. Gatsby is a mere dot in my life while you have come to become my whole life. I don't want you to ever worry about losing me again because you're stuck with me forever.

    (Daisy Buchanan- Taylor Cramer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, I didn't know you felt that strongly about me, old sport. I really didn't mean to overstep any boundaries. I knew you and Daisy were happy together. I wasn't trying to break you two apart. I tried to back off, I really did. I'm sorry Tom. You and Daisy's relationship was something I wish I could have had with any woman, but I know I will never have. I realize now that I was wrong in trying to pursue her, and I truly am sorry. - Gatsby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be dead but I can still cast a kitten! you are nothing but a dirty cheater! you dont deserve to have daisy, and George should have killed you for sleeping with his wife! Tom, you think your hard boiled! If I was still alive I would get Wolfsheim to take you down. You treat your wedding ring like its a manacle, when it comes to daisy, that ring is heaven old sport. you think your hot stuff, you should just mind your potatoes old sport. daisy should have been mine, i deserve her not you.
    gatsby (burdeshaw)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just don't understand you, Tom. You talk about Gatsby living a lie but have you met yourself? We all know there was someone else. We all know that I wasn't the only one you "loved". It's all okay for you to go off with another woman but as soon as I find someone else, all hell brakes loose. Was it too much for to bare the thought of me leaving you? You had to go and make Gatsby snap. I was so happy when I was with him and now I will never be able to see him the same way again. I think the problem is that you just hate so see anyone happy besides yourself. Interrogating and harassing someone is not the way to my heart and never will be. You have made my decision ten times harder than it should be. Maybe, for once, you think about someone other than yourself.
    -Daisy

    ReplyDelete